Henderson District Public Libraries
Board of Trustees
Date: November 16, 2023
Time: 7:45 a.m.
Place: Paseo Verde Library
280 S. Green Valley Pkwy.
Henderson, NV 89012
This meeting will also be accessible via Zoom.
Notice is given that items on the agenda may be taken out of order. Two or more agenda items may be combined for consideration; items may be removed from the agenda or discussion delayed relating to an item on the agenda at any time. Public comment will be taken on each item as it is heard. There will be a 3 minute per person time limit during the public comment portion of the meeting.
Call to Order
Approval of Agenda
These items are not expected to be controversial and will be considered together and approved in a single motion. Any person desiring to remove an item for separate consideration should so request before approval of the agenda. Items pulled from the Consent Agenda will be considered separately. All other consent items will be approved as one item.
CA-1 Approval of Minutes
October 19, 2023
CA-2 Review of Paid Invoices
Possible Board discussion of the Director's report or various staff reports highlighting various administrative and staff activities since the last meeting.
- Discussion and possible Board action regarding The Coffee Press lease
- Presentation of Independent Auditors Report and Fiscal Year 2023 Annual Comprehensive Financial Report
- Discussion and possible Board action regarding amendment to Self-Funded Medical and Dental Benefits Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) Plan
[PPO Plan amendment]
- Discussion and possible Board action amendment to Self-Funded Medical and Dental Benefits Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO) Plan
[EPO Plan amendment]
- Discussion and possible Board action regarding amendment to Interlocal Agreement for Self-Funded Benefits PPO and EPO plan rates
[Interlocal Agreement amendment]
The next Board meeting will be December 21, 2023 at the Paseo Verde Library, 280 S. Green Valley Parkway, Henderson, Nevada.
Note: Pursuant to Nevada's Open Meeting Law, action may not be taken on matters presented during this period until included on a future agenda as an action item.
Pursuant to NRS 241.020, written notice of the meeting of Henderson District Public Libraries' Board of Trustees was posted by November 9, 2023.
For details of the agenda, or to leave public comment before the meeting, please contact T. Casey at Henderson Libraries administrative offices, 280 S. Green Valley Parkway, Henderson, by phone at 702-207-4298, or email: email@example.com.
Posted at hendersonlibraries.com, State of Nevada Public Notice website, City of Henderson City Clerk's Office, Paseo Verde Library, Green Valley Library, James I. Gibson Library, and West Henderson Library.