Skip to main content
Books & More
Magazines & Newspapers
Learning & Research
Birth to Five
1000 Books Before Kindergarten
500 Books Before Middle School
Reading with Rover
Teen Book Club
Board of Trustees
Request a Title
Fines & Fees
Sign Up for a Library Card
Reset to standard size
Font size options
Increase or decrease the font size for this website by clicking on the 'A's.
Reset to default contrast
Choose a color combination to give the most comfortable contrast.
Nevada Talking Books Services
- Free library service for Nevadans who have a visual or physical disability. Books and players are mailed to and from patrons, free of charge.
- Tutorials for popular websites like Facebook, Amazon, and eBay specifically for seniors and other inexperienced Internet users.
- A free, online hub to learn basics for computers and the Internet including Internet Privacy, how to use Microsoft Word, and Intro to Email.
- In this free interactive course, learn the basics of touch typing, then practice the skills you've learned.
Weiss Financial Ratings
- This website helps you easily compare Medigap plans, insurance companies, and banks.
Senior Citizens Advisory Commission
- City of Henderson SCAC advises and makes recommendations to the City Council on subjects of particular interest to senior citizens and others similarly situated.
Heritage Park Senior Facility Library
- Library located inside the City of Henderson Senior Facility
Clark County Senior Services
Senior Services brochure, English
Senior Services brochure, Spanish
Royal Pages contains programs and services for seniors
Royal Pages - English
Royal Pages - Spanish
City of Henderson Senior Resource Center
Request a Title
Login or Sign Up
Connected content from Communico. © 2023.